Depending on your location, we would have built your instance on one of our 5 boxes:
- Australia: 220.127.116.11
- Europe: 18.104.22.168
- United States 1: 22.214.171.124
- United States 2: 126.96.36.199
- United States 3: 188.8.131.52
- United States 4: 184.108.40.206
Simply ping your instance e.g. domain.deskdirector.com to identify which server you're on, You can ping a site by following the steps in this article.
Note that after the AWS S3 issue on the 28th of Feb 2017, we moved clients on US2 to a new US2 server. The old IP was 220.127.116.11.