We've added a neat little feature which allows you to alter the summary field of tickets submitted using Wufoo forms so you can easily distinguish tickets at a glance.
How it Works
The summary is built from up to 3 different form fields; the summary, and 2 appended fields. You can control which fields are used for the summary by using the following CSS Layout Keywords:
- You can have no more than two dd-summary-append fields and no more than 1 dd-summary field
- If there are more than 3 dd-summary-append fields, the first 2 are chosen. Similarly, if you have more than 1 dd-summary field the first is chosen.
- The summary base can be built from 3 different values: the value of the dd-summary field, the default summary of the portal/request type, or the Wufoo form name. This is also the order in which we check for the summary value.
- The dd-summary class is not required to use dd-summary-append fields
On the Wufoo form detail screen, you can see what fields you are using for each CSS class:
- In this section you can see whether your DDMETA field exists for this form
- In this section you can see whether you have set a summary field, or summary append fields. You will get a warning (in the form of a red number badge) if you have exceeded the number of allowed fields.